Even though I didn't make the deadline for NaNoWrMo, I'm very excited that I did get 1/3 of the book finished and the rest of it is mostly planned out. I slowed down when I realized I didn't know where the book was going to go, but I've been doing a lot of thinking about it, and now, I have a much better idea than before this November's competition. I'm a one scene a day kind of gal. I realized that doing the competition meant that I had to write three scenes a day while working full time as a language arts teacher might be biting off more than I can chew. (Excuse the cliche).
On a good note, though, Dreaming Dangerously sales keep trickling in, even though I don't have much of an advertising budget. I have quite a few people who want to read the book on Goodreads and I have reviewers who want to review it. All in all, I think the book is doing really well.