Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer's Almost Over

As I cleaned in my classroom today, I realized just how soon it's going to be for the 2011-2012 school year! I'm excited, but anxious at the same time. Teachers get anxious, too, especially the night before the first day of school. I always have these weird dreams about my class going out of control. (It's because I'm a control freak - the oldest of three girls - the responsible one). Anyway, I am usually pretty bored on my first day because I have to talk about the rules and procedures. I talk more on my first day of school than I do any other school day, and I talk A LOT!!! It's just that I have to go over so much information at one time. I'm having fun hanging posters and decorating my bulletin boards. This year, I'm going to try to stay organized. We'll see how that goes. I hope my 8th graders from last year will have a great 9th grade year. I will really miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D