Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Publisher Has My Book Now

WHAT I'M READING: The Nine Lives of Cloe King It's quite a bit different from the TV show.

I am waiting for approval from Create Space for my files that I sent to them for my book, Dreaming Dangerously. As soon as I hear back from them, I can set up all the selling channels for my book. It's getting closer!!!

Also, although it will be about 5-10 days to become available on Amazon.com, I'm not sure about the eBook on Kindle. Dreaming Dangerously won't be available in stores for like a month or two. I'm not even sure which bookstores will carry it, but we'll see.

Also, I've created a book trailer, which some of you have seen already (not in finished form). I will be posting it here, on Goodreads and on Facebook as soon as I hear back from Create Space when my book will go on sale. I want to include that in the book trailer.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D