Saturday, July 21, 2012

Amazon YA Book Marketing Experiment #1

Through Hoot Suite, I hand scheduled tweets for every half-hour starting at 9am until midnight later today. Weekend sales are supposed to be better on Amazon. We shall see. Anyway, my starting number for this month on KDP sales is 11 of DREAMING DANGEROUSLY. I want to see if the number goes up just from tweets alone.

I will report back on here tomorrow after midnight as to whether or not my experiment worked. Who knows? I might just annoy the hell out of people instead. We shall see.


1 comment:

  1. Well, my experiment has come to an end. All of 3 books. So, I would not say that by myself doing a lot of tweeting every half hour helps sales. I might have gotten those without it. Maybe if I were offering for free, but even then I'm not so sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments :D