Tuesday, December 27, 2011

For One More Day

For One More DayFor One More Day by Mitch Albom

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I finished this in like two hours, but I loved it. I had to reread the prologue and the epilogue too, since there was a bit of the unexpected. I love how Mitch Albom mixes reality with what occurs in the mind. It makes you wonder what reality really is - is it just what exists presently in our own mind or is it what the constructs outside of our own minds dictate. Since I wrote a lot about what happens in the mind and I have been thinking about it so obsessively for my three YA novels, I love to ponder this question.

I bought this book a couple of years ago when it first came out and I allowed this little gem to sit on my shelf that long without reading it. I love it though and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves their mother or who has contemplated suicide to read it. Wonderful and quick read. Excellently written and edited.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D