Saturday, September 10, 2011

HOW TO GET MY BOOK


Title of my Book: Dreaming Dangerously
My full name: Kathleen Harsch

If you want the eBook, it's $2.99 on Amazon.com for Kindle, type in the title or my name. Or better yet, copy it from here and paste it into the search box.

If you want the paperback, it's 14.95, but I'm giving a special 25% discount to my Facebook Friends. You go to the following link, which is Create Space, a company with Amazon. Click on buy book. Then type in this code FMSHHT7U in the discount code box. (Or copy the code from here and paste the code in the box)

My book is not available in hardback.

Here's the website: https://www.createspace.com/3670689

I would be happy to autograph your book, if you visit me at BPMS. I'm still in room 107.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments :D